The Wisconsin Mortgage Bankers Association’s 39th Annual Real Estate Finance Conference is today. Inlanta Mortgage President and WMBA President-Elect, Nicholas DelTorto is attending with a group of Inlanta Mortgage employees.
The conference will focus on issues and developments in real estate finance. General sessions at the WMBA conference include:
- Anybody Listening? How to Make Sure Washington Hears Us in 2013
- Presentation by Pete Mills, SVP Residental Policy and Member Services for the Mortgage Bankers Association
- Why Be Normal? A presentation by international speaker Terry Watson.
- Presentation from John Boler – Chief Marketing Officer, Milwaukee World Festival
- Battling Consequences of the SAFE Act – presented by William Kooper AVP State Government Affairs and Industry Relations, Mortgage Bankers Association.
In addition to the general sessions, breakout sessions are scheduled for the afternoon. Breakout sessions include:
- There’s an App for That! Presented by Jack Long from MGIC
- Having Appraisal Issues? Presented by Bill Druck from Chudnow Druck Valuation, Inc.
- Mortgage Credit Certificates: Tax Credit to Benefit Your Eligible Borrowers Presented by Arlene Scalzo, Community Relations Officer, WHEDA
Headquartered in Brookfield, Wisconsin, Inlanta Mortgage was established in 1993. The company has grown to 33 branches in 15 states and over 220 employees. Inlanta Mortgage provides its partner branches with Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac agency products, as well as a full suite of jumbo and portfolio programs. The company is delegated FHA/VA, FHA 203k and USDA approved.
Inlanta Mortgage was named a Top Workplace in 2012, has been listed on Mortgage Technology’s Top 25 Tech Savvy Lenders List in 2010, 2011, and 2012, and is one of the Milwaukee Business Journal’s “Top 25 Largest Milwaukee-Area Mortgage Banking Companies.” Inlanta Mortgage is also honored to be a 2012 Top 100 Mortgage Banking Company according to Mortgage Executive Magazine.
For more information on becoming a branch partner or loan originator with Inlanta Mortgage contact Joe Ramis or Pete Salamone at 262-754-6468 or email them at email@example.com.
Inlanta Mortgage NMLS# 1016