Are you contemplating a move from your current company? There are many things to consider as you evaluate your options. What type of questions should you ask your prospects as you contemplate this business decision?
What to Ask?
- Can I talk to any of your existing managers?
- Do you offer a pricing engine that shows me the transparent investor options or does it hide the investor?
- Is there an IT department and/or help desk available to help with technology needs?
- Do you offer benefits such as health/dental care, life, disability, flexible spending accounts, etc.? What about a 401(k) and match program?
- What is your reputation in the industry? Have you won any awards?
- Do you have a funding department? Do you have delegated underwriting?
- Is there a marketing department available to assist me in finding ways to generate business and design a customized marketing strategy?
- Do you organize annual sales conferences, rewards trips, or provide ongoing training to assist me in originating more loans?
The mortgage industry has undergone many dramatic changes over the course of the last few years and Inlanta Mortgage has survived and thrived through a balanced approach to production and profitability. Inlanta Mortgage is effective and efficient in structuring and assimilating other mortgage operations with minimal disruptions to business. This is consistent with Inlanta Mortgage’s focus on an honest, ethical and financially sound business model.
Inlanta Mortgage was named a Top Workplace in 2012, has been listed on Mortgage Technology’s Top 25 Tech Savvy Lenders List in 2012, 2011 and 2010 and Milwaukee Business Journal’s “Top 25 Largest Milwaukee-Area Mortgage Banking Companies.” Inlanta Loan Officers have also been named as Milwaukee Magazine’s “Top Mortgage Professionals”. Inlanta has also received the Platinum Million Dollar USDA Lender Award and was a finalist for the 2010 Mortgage Technology Award. Inlanta Mortgage has also been named a Top 100 Mortgage Banking Company in 2012 by Mortgage Executive Magazine.
Do You Need More Information?
View our video testimonials on underwriting, processing, technology, marketing and more here. Contact one of our branch development team members at email@example.com or call 262-754-6468. Vice President of Branch Development, Joe Ramis, and Business Development Manager, Pete Salamone can answer your questions and help you understand why a move to Inlanta Mortgage is in your best interests for long term success.