Are you contemplating a move from your current company? There are many things to consider as you evaluate your options. What type of questions should you ask your prospects as you contemplate this business decision?
What to Ask?
- Can I talk to any of your existing managers?
- Do you offer a pricing engine that shows me the transparent investor options or does it hide the investor?
- Is there an IT department and/or help desk available to help with technology needs?
- Do you offer benefits such as health/dental care, life, disability, flexible spending accounts, etc.? What about a 401(k) and match program?
- What is your reputation in the industry? Have you won any awards?
- Do you have a funding department? Do you have delegated underwriting?
- Is there a marketing department available to assist me in finding ways to generate business and design a customized marketing strategy?
- Do you organize annual sales conferences, rewards trips, or provide ongoing training to assist me in originating more loans?
The mortgage industry has undergone many dramatic changes over the course of the last few years and Inlanta Mortgage has survived and thrived through a balanced approach to production and profitability. Inlanta Mortgage is effective and efficient in structuring and assimilating other mortgage operations with minimal disruptions to business. This is consistent with Inlanta Mortgage’s focus on an honest, ethical and financially sound business model.
Inlanta Mortgage was pleased to receive both the Mortgage Technology Top Tech Savvy Lender Award and a Top Workplace Award in 2012.
Do You Need More Information?
View our video testimonials on underwriting, processing, technology, marketing and more here. Contact one of our branch development team members at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 262-754-6468. Vice President of Branch Development, Joe Ramis, and Branch Development Manger, Pete Salamone can answer your questions and help you understand why a move to Inlanta Mortgage is in your best interests for long term success.