Originate More. Worry Less.
What sets Inlanta apart from the competition?
- Fully delegated FHA, USDA, 203K & VA authority
- Latest LOS systems and image technology – an award winning paperless technology
- Pricing engine offering multiple investors for best execution
- State & federal licensee support – NMLS
- Full CRM database marketing software
The mortgage industry has undergone many dramatic changes over the course of the last few years. Inlanta Mortgage has survived and thrived through a balanced approach to production and profitability, as well as a progressive use of technology that fully integrates LOS and IT platforms. The integrated LOS and IT platforms have responded to regulatory compliance changes and continue to provide efficient service to our loan officers.
Things to Consider
Here are a few things you should ask your prospects as you contemplate this difficult business decision:
- What type and how many different programs do you offer? Do you offer less-common products, such as reverse mortgage programs, FHA/VA/USDA, etc?
- Do you offer a pricing engine that shows me transparent investor options or does it hide the investor?
- Is there an IT department and/or help desk available to help with technology needs?
- Do you offer benefits such as health/dental care, life, disability, flexible spending accounts, etc.? What about a 401(k) and match program?
- What is your reputation in the industry? Have you won any awards?
- Do you have a funding department? Do you have delegated underwriting?
- Is there a marketing department available to assist me in finding ways to generate business and design a customized marketing strategy?
- Do you organize annual sales conferences, rewards trips, or provide ongoing training to assist me in originating more loans?
What if you do not have an NMLS State License?
Simple. Inlanta Mortgage will assist you in obtaining it. What you can expect:
- The pre-licensing education is provided by Inlanta Mortgage with a streamline process for experienced originators
- Choice of in-person or conference call classes
- Your instructor will provide all materials needed for test, step-by-step instructions for application and testing, and a mock test to make sure the process is as simple as possible