What are your frustrations? In our previous blog, we covered just the beginning of how Inlanta Mortgage invests in you and your business first. Read on for part 2 of our blog series and contact us today if you are interested in hearing more!
1. Marketing – Effective marketing is one of the fundamental constants that help strong companies prosper. Inlanta Mortgage’s highly experienced marketing team provides creative and effective marketing materials for any need. In addition, Inlanta’s marketing team will work with you to develop your own customized marketing strategy
2. Onboarding and Branch Support – Inlanta’s onboarding process is designed to ensure a smooth transition from start to finish and well after. We understand that once an originator moves to a new mortgage company, an effective onboarding experience is critical to ensure the originator’s personal business does not fade or weaken in the initial weeks of the move. An effective, seamless onboarding process starts everything off on the right foot: confidence is high, and the originator can concentrate on ramping up new business. After the transition, our transition team will stay in touch with you to ensure expectations are not only met, but exceeded and that your needs are heard.
3. Processing – We know that outstanding processing makes a difference. Experienced and effective processors are essential to the success of Loan Officers and, in many
cases, the hardest commodities to find. Because Inlanta Mortgage believes that processing is our responsibility, we have created a Central Processing Department to support and guarantee your success by ensuring quality service to your borrowers.
4. Production Support – Vendor management and efficient technology are readily available with Inlanta Mortgage. We watch your bottom line for you and work closely to provide best-in-service along with best-in-price.
5. Underwriting – Our full-time, in-house underwriting team members are fully delegated by the FHA. This gives us the ability to streamline the application process and provide greater flexibility to our originators, borrowers, and referral partners. Our primary objective is to provide the turn times needed to assist you with meeting purchase contract deadlines or benefit from best pricing available on lock executions.
Interested in joining #TeamInlanta as a Branch Manager or Loan Officer? Contact us today to start a conversation.