What are your frustrations? If you feel that missing tools and services are keeping you from being successful and that your needs are not being heard, contact us today. We’d love to chat with you about how Inlanta Mortgage invests in you and your business first!
1. Accounting – Our accounting department’s mission is to provide superior accounting services and financial support to all customers and employees of Inlanta Mortgage. This includes our experienced personnel managing accounts payable, accounts receivable, and financial reporting processes and services.
2. Compliance Management – Our Compliance Department is here to help you. Strong compliance support is a must in today’s mortgage industry and Inlanta Mortgage makes it easy for you with automated and centralized compliance support. We take away the time and headaches involved so you can do what you do best—originate loans.
3. Funding – When you entrust your fully-approved loan to our funding/closing department, you will have complete confidence in your closing. We have a dedicated staff to help you establish and grow your valuable referral relationships with realtors and industry partners.
4. Human Resources – Inlanta Mortgage’s Human Resource Department has a long-standing commitment to making sure our employees are tended to in an appropriate manner with care and diligence. Honest and ethical business practices are the hallmark of the company’s culture and a key driver of the success of Inlanta Mortgage. This approach of quality, fair, and honest business dealings in all relationships with employees, vendors, and investors has been Inlanta’s foundation for more than 20 years. Inlanta Mortgage is committed to exceeding the needs and expectations of all of our customers and constituents.
5. Information Technology – Inlanta Mortgage has made it a priority to stay on the cutting edge of technology. Specializing in technology specific to the mortgage industry, we have created a team of people to help answer your questions and keep your office operating efficiently.
Stay tuned for part 2 of our blog series to learn more about corporate support systems that are put in place to create a powerful partnership and help our loan officers achieve the best work of their lives.