Success Starts Here
If you are considering joining our team as a Branch Manager or Loan Officer, we’d like to fill you in on the loan programs and tools we have available to help you achieve success.
Inlanta proudly offers professional, honest, production support services that are designed to help create growth for each branch. Trained professionals will help with every aspect of your business, from administrative support to compliance, processing, marketing, and IT. Inlanta also has its own Funding Department, which offers fast underwriting, closings, and funding. In addition, Inlanta has:
- Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac agency approval
- fully delegated FHA, USDA, 203k & VA authority
- the latest LOS systems and image technology—an award-winning paperless technology
- price engine offering multiple investors for best execution
- state & federal licensing support—NMLS
- full CRM database marketing software
What Products/Support Do You Offer?
Inlanta offers virtually every loan program available to help meet your clients’ needs based on their unique financial situation. Inlanta Mortgage is an agency approved lender for Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae, FHA/VA, FHA 203K, and USDA. Our underwriters are fully delegated to underwrite all FHA and VA loans for every investor. We also encourage and underwrite USDA loans and are fully integrated with GUS to help with faster approvals. To learn more about our loan programs, click here.
Vendor management and efficient technology are also readily available with Inlanta Mortgage. We watch your bottom line for you and work closely to provide best-in-service along with best-in-price.
- Full-Service Lock Desk: Our lock desk is powered by industry-leading product and pricing engine, PriceMyLoan. We have a dedicated staff that watches the market closely and provides you with best lock executions. Industry Leading Market watch tools such as MBSQuoteline and Mortgage Market Guide are available at reduced cost for you.
- Account Relationships: Top-of-the-line service is what we expect from the vendors with whom we do business. We know that expectation carries down to us as well. We start each day knowing that we need to provide our branches with top-of-the-line service and as a result, are always evaluating our partnerships to ensure we meet this objective.
- Continued Sales Training: When you join Inlanta Mortgage, you start out with an in-depth orientation—but we don’t stop there. We provide conference calls on a regular basis when the changing market demands. In addition, we offer an annual meeting with national sales trainers and ongoing training opportunities.
What Are the Advantages of a Partnership with Inlanta Mortgage?
Inlanta handles compliance, audits, and/or regulatory items, processing, and funding, as well as the head administrative aspects so you can focus on generating business and closing loans. Inlanta will also help you make and save money as you generate and close loans and will not ask for any up-front fees.
I’m Interested. Who Should I Contact?
If you’d like to hear more about career opportunities with Inlanta Mortgage, contact our SVP, Chad Gomoll, at 262-439-4260. You may also contact our RVP, Brian Jensen, at 630-927-0380 for opportunities in the Midwest, our RVP, David Williams, at 303-947-1960 for opportunities in Texas & Colorado, or, our Regional Production Manager, Kevin Laffey, at 913-645-4647 for opportunities in the KS, MO, and IA markets.